May I know the subject you need help with?
Kindly put down your question here so that I can help you in solving it.
This is your math tutor for the demo. Nice to meet you online.
Thank you. We will help you sure.
Please follow me on the white board.
Not to worry. I can help you sure.
Can you understand?
Are you with me?
Are you able to follow me?
Do you have any other question?
Do you have a question?
Let me know your next question please.
Please be online. Our Academic counselor will join you soon and help you further.
Please stay online.
We offer tutoring service for maths, English, physics, chemistry& integrated science subjects. Do you have any doubts in these subjects?
As the demo session is a sample for only ten minutes. For further needs, our Academic counselor will help you. Please be online.
We are not authorized to give out our personal information
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment